Monday, February 4, 2013

What I'm loving this week


This week I have been scrolling the inter webs quite a bit because I have been fighting a small infection and bad cold. And thats certainly no fun, but when you can stay in bed drinking tea and looking up beautiful things it somehow makes it bearable. So heres what I have found this week that I'm simply loving...



Unicorn flats?!?! Yes I want these... you can buy them here 


How sweet is this Summerland photo shoot? 


Kitty leggings! Holy mother of pearl I want these! You can find them at Modcloth 


I have no words other then wow.... Do I ever love chandler and Ross ;) (found on tumblr) 


The Civil Wars are wonderful.



And this song. Because its wonderful.

What are you loving this week? 

Miss Wednesday 

1 comment:

  1. I love the civil wars! I was so sad when I learned that they broke up :( But at least they happened.

    This week I'm loving planning trips and drinking lots of water!

    ReplyDelete